Thanks for your entries!
Entries were accepted from Friday, March 14, 2014 through Thursday, May 1, 2014.
Engaged local couples were asked to do the following:
- Names of the Couple, Current Home Address, Email Address, Cell Phone
- How did you two meet?
- How long have you been together?
- How did he (or she!) propose?
- What are some of your favorite Charlottesville activities to do together?
- What are some of your favorite foods?
- If you were going to customize your wedding menu – what would you serve guests. (Feel free to be specific, everything from canapés to desserts!)
- If you had to describe your relationship in three words, what would they be?
- Describe a struggle the two of you have faced together.
- If you were designing your ultimate wedding:
- Would you get married: Outside | A Place of Worship | Inside
- Would your style be: Rustic | Modern | Traditional
- What are meaningful details you would like to have incorporated in your big day (and why)?
- How many guests would you have?
- What Charlottesville charity or non-profit means the most to you and why?
- Describe your dream wedding in 5 sentences or less.
- Name the 3 things you love most about Charlottesville and why?